There are lots of ways to give. Scroll down to learn which ways are right for you!
- Costco, Amazon, and Office Depot Gift Cards
- A Video-Capable Digital Camera, or Camcorder for Rising Stars and Guest Artists
- Laminator (12-inch or wider) for Everyday Use
- Champagne or Red/White Wine
- Small Refrigerator for our Actors
- Ergonomic Office Chairs for Administrative Staff
- Locking Filing Cabinets for Office Safety
- Airline Miles for Artist Travel
- Housing for Visiting Playwrights, Directors, and Actors
You may be able to find savings on some of these items through Capital One Shopping, who offers a free tool to help shoppers find discounts on purchases.
If you’d like to donate something In-Kind that can’t find on this list, get in touch and see if we have the room!
Share your passion for intimate theatre with future generations! A planned gift may be an effective way to manage your assets and transform your passion for theatre into a lasting legacy.
- Allows you to designate a portion of your estate to provide long-term stability to our mission and serve generations to come.
- May provide you with substantial tax advantages.
If you would like to make a bequest to the San Francisco Playhouse, your generosity will be deeply appreciated. We would be honored to recognize you with membership in our exclusive Legacy Circle. For more information, please contact us at (415) 866-8907 or by email at [email protected]
Gifts of stock, equities, and bonds provide benefits to San Francisco Playhouse and you. We can put your stock donations to immediate use and you can:
Give away appreciated assets and usually avoid a tax gain;
Receive the regular charitable income tax deduction if you itemize your taxes (consult your tax specialist for more information)
Stock Donation Instructions:
1. Please contact us at [email protected] or (415) 801-9550, and let us know the name of the stock, and the number of shares you are donating (example: “500 shares of IBM Stock”), and the broker that is handling the transaction for you so that we can be aware that the gift is forthcoming. Unfortunately, we are not provided any personal or contact information for individuals who transfer stock and without your notification, we will not be able to properly thank you for your generosity or provide you with a tax receipt.
Download the San Francisco Playhouse Stock Donation Form (.pdf)
2. Please let your broker know that our account is with Charles Schwab and stock can be transferred using the following information. It is very important that you also notify someone at the Playhouse of your generous donation so we know who gave us the stock.
This is what your broker will need:
Delivery to DTC Clearing Number 0164, Code 40
Schwab account name: SAN FRANCISCO PLAYHOUSE
Schwab account number: 8976-1772
Please request that checks are made payable to San Francisco Playhouse and mailed to the following address:
ATTN: Development Department
San Francisco Playhouse
450 Post St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite playhouse whenever you shop online, and at no cost to you.
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you get the same selections and discounts, but once you’ve completed your purchase, Amazon matches 0.5% of your purchase total as a donation to our theatre.
1. Just log on to smile.amazon.com.
2. Enter “San Francisco Playhouse” in the Search bar. On the next screen, hit “OK”!
Note: Additional discounts can sometimes be found when you shop through the Ibotta app.
Many companies will match gifts of employees, board members, spouses, and retirees. Contact your human resources department for a matching gift form, fill it out, and send it to us at 450 Post St., San Francisco, CA 94102. You will make your gift go twice as far!
Click Here to email us or call Tiiu at 415-866-8907
450 Post St.
San Francisco, CA 94102