There are lots of ways to give. Scroll down to learn which ways are right for you!
- Costco, Amazon, and Office Depot Gift Cards
- A Video-Capable Digital Camera, or Camcorder for Rising Stars and Guest Artists
- Laminator (12-inch or wider) for Everyday Use
- Champagne or Red/White Wine
- Small Refrigerator for our Actors
- Ergonomic Office Chairs for Administrative Staff
- Locking Filing Cabinets for Office Safety
- Airline Miles for Artist Travel
- Housing for Visiting Playwrights, Directors, and Actors
If you’d like to donate something In-Kind that can’t find on this list, get in touch and see if we have the room!
Share your passion for intimate theatre with future generations! A planned gift may be an effective way to manage your assets and transform your passion for theatre into a lasting legacy.
- Allows you to designate a portion of your estate to provide long-term stability to our mission and serve generations to come.
- May provide you with substantial tax advantages.
If you would like to make a bequest to the San Francisco Playhouse, your generosity will be deeply appreciated. We would be honored to recognize you with membership in our exclusive Legacy Circle. For more information, please contact us at (415) 361-4763 or by email at [email protected]
Gifts of stock, equities, and bonds provide benefits to San Francisco Playhouse and you. We can put your stock donations to immediate use and you can:
Give away appreciated assets and usually avoid a tax gain;
Receive the regular charitable income tax deduction if you itemize your taxes (consult your tax specialist for more information)
Stock Donation Instructions:
1. Please contact us at [email protected] or (415) 361-4763, and let us know the name of the stock, and the number of shares you are donating (example: “500 shares of IBM Stock”), and the broker that is handling the transaction for you so that we can be aware that the gift is forthcoming. Unfortunately, we are not provided any personal or contact information for individuals who transfer stock and without your notification, we will not be able to properly thank you for your generosity or provide you with a tax receipt.
Download the San Francisco Playhouse Stock Donation Form (.pdf)
2. If the stock is held by your broker, ask your broker to send the stock donation “DTC” to San Francisco Playhouse’s Acct. using the following information:
LPL Financial ATTN: Account Transfer Dept 4707 Executive Dr San Diego CA 92121
For Credit to:
The Playhouse Account No: 7233-8118 DTC: 0075
Please request that checks are made payable to San Francisco Playhouse and mailed to the following address:
ATTN: Development Department
San Francisco Playhouse
588 Sutter St #318
San Francisco, CA 94102
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite playhouse whenever you shop online, and at no cost to you.
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you get the same selections and discounts, but once you’ve completed your purchase, Amazon matches 0.5% of your purchase total as a donation to our theatre.
1. Just log on to smile.amazon.com.
2. Enter “San Francisco Playhouse” in the Search bar. On the next screen, hit “OK”!
Many companies will match gifts of employees, board members, spouses, and retirees. Contact your human resources department for a matching gift form, fill it out, and send it to us at 588 Sutter Street #318, San Francisco, CA 94102. You will make your gift go twice as far!
Donate in-kind straight from our Amazon Wish List! All you need is an Amazon account.Any Questions?
Call Ken at 415.361.4763
or Click Here to email us.Mailing Address
588 Sutter Street #318
San Francisco, CA 94102
Tax ID #86-1089699